Ready for life changing fitness in Arlington if you're age 50+? If so, it all starts with our initial consultation. These are booked by appointment only. If you have not booked yours, please do so here at this link: https://calendly.com/d/g8h-t8k-2xc
There's 3 things we want to review with detail during your this consultation process:
- A review of your goals. What is it that you would like to accomplish? Some clients are very clear on what they want and others rely on our expertise to guide them on the goals that would be most beneficial for them.
- A Head-to-Toe Joint and Strength assessment. Got any aches, pains, or limitations? It's very important that we not only discuss these things in full, but that we also assess your flexibility, limitations, and see how strong you are. Don't worry-we're not gonna max you out with super heavy weight! We are, however, going to establish how strong you are for everyday life of hobbies, walking, up and down stairs & the floor, etc. This gives us an important baseline to customize your program for you.
- Recommendation of a Program. If after a full assessment we believe our program will help you, we will invite you to join us for a 6 week Strength and Stamina Rejuvenation Program. If we do not think we are the best fit for you, we will let you know and give you guidance on other possible better options for you.
- The whole process takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Please wear clothes and tennis shoes you'd be comfortable doing basic exercise in.
- We encourage you to bring a spouse or whoever supports you in this journey with you so they also understand we are not just a "gym" but a professional service specializing in getting you results!